Monday, November 05, 2012

A short tour of Bikini Bottom

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LCgwzdpjWes




Screen Novelties installed some of their magic into Nick Studios. 

 These are the some of the sets and characters from the upcoming
 Christmas special scheduled to air on CBS and then on Nickelodeon.

                   Paul Tibbitt with Plankton perched on his finger.


                                                                            Santa










Be sure and catch the Nick version if you can as there will be bonus footage! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy election day, Vince, even though the big day is tomorrow. Can't wait for all this to be over. I can care less anymore who wins as long as we're still able to still freely be cartoonists in the end.

BWatson said...

I enjoyed the tour and the accompanying music. My sons and I have a long-standing argument. I tell them that every time I hear "crabby patties", I want crab cakes for dinner. They contend that crabby patties are hamburger as Mr. Crab would have to be a cannibal to serve crab.

BWatson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How did you like the finished product? Any desire to animate in stop-motion or have a general opinion of the technique?

Man Of Steel said...

Wow, how awesome! The stop motion stuff looks really cool. by the way, Mr. Waller, could you give me a list of the people that write/storyboard direct on the show as of Season 9? I heard a lot of great people whose writing I liked (Dani Michaeli, Sean Charmatz, and I even heard rumors that Aaron S. and Richard P. left)and I wanted to know if it was true. I actually heard someone say that Season 9 only had 6 writers xD

Anonymous said...

tastebud gag looked great

Anonymous said...

sorry for a bunch of my comments - I didn't realize they were sent!