Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pre Breakdown Meeting Dry Erase Board Man

Proof positive that yes, Kenny was indeed in the breakdown meeting. In fact I think he has been in every breakdown meeting we've ever had.

The rest are
Phil Harris Production Assistant
Alan Smart Animation Supervising Director & owner of the swankest of tiki bars in his very own house.
Tuck Tucker Supervising Storyboard Director
Kenny Layout Supervisor
Peter Bennett Art Director
Missing from the usual Line up are
Ginny Hawes Character Designer
Olga Gerdjikov Layout Designer


Actual size 3'

10 comments:

Kali Fontecchio said...

I see something hairy, tee hee hee.

Trevor Thompson said...

A 3" marker board, eh? That must come in handy.

Love the drawing! He looks like one of the bumbling villians in 'The Thief and The Cobbler'.

- trevor.

Vincent Waller said...

Yes, yes you do.

Marc Deckter said...

I want a floating hat too.

Frank Macchia said...

hey vincent
good meetin you last night

have a good one man

Vincent Waller said...

Trevor, well it was a good time killer while waiting for all parties involved to arrive at the Break Down meting.

Marc
yes I want a floatin hat too.That way you get all the joy and style of a hat without getting your do all pinched up.

Frank likewise, it was fun theorying it up a bit.

Marc Deckter said...

"Don’t touch the hair. I spent a lot of time on it…"

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER

Unknown said...

Hey,

I just want to say that I have been enjoying reading (and looking at) all the wonderful stuff on your blog. And I have been a huge fan of your work ever since the Rubber Nipple Salesmen back in the early 90s.

david said...

hahaaha ball saggin. nice leg designs.

Kenny P. said...

I was THERE!